Trade Show Coordinator
Internet Brands is looking for a Trade Show Coordinator to support trade show asset management and logistics for our Health brands including Demandforce, Officite, Baystone, Therapysites, WebMD Care, and WebMD PracticePro.
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to make a direct impact on an independent, growing team.
- Coordinate and oversee the planning and logistics of trade show events for Officite, Baystone, Therapysites, Demandforce, WebMD Care, and WebMD PracticePro.
- Produce trade shows ensuring consistency and collaboration while following established guidelines, processes, procedures and tools. Educate cross-functional teams, provide direction & establish solutions where appropriate
- Provide regular updates to keep all brand teams abreast of upcoming events and deadlines.
- Evaluate and manage current and future booth requirements such as booth size, design and graphics
- Manage and coordinate the logistics of the exhibit property including maintenance of the trade show exhibit, demonstration equipment and all accessories in central location
- Work with sales to create at-show lead capture solutions and ensure leads are distributed and followed up in a timely manner; monitor leads to close
- Manage trade show budgets, on behalf of each participating brand. Reconcile budgets after each show.
- BS in Communications, Business, Marketing or related field
- 1+ years in related experience including project management within the marketing area
- Sales and trade show experience a plus
- Excellent client relations & customer service skills.
- Understand production requirements and timelines of trade show production.
- Ability to act quickly and decisively with solutions to unexpected issues.
- Effective communication skills (written and verbal) both internally and externally.
- Ability to work independently and/or as part of a team.
- Strong time management and ability to handle multiple demands and sets priorities.
- Problem-solving skills
- Ability to work under stressful conditions and in a fast moving environment
- Ability to meet deadlines and/or to effectively communicate deviations of deadlines on a daily basis.
- Ability to maintain focus on priorities while multi-tasking.
- Flexible, self-motivated, organized and confident.
- This position requires the employee to handle tools, reach with hands and arms, to climb, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl, and to lift up to 20 pounds; ability to move up to 50 pounds.
About Internet Brands:
Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands® is a fully integrated online media and software services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Health, Automotive, Legal, and Home/Travel. The company's award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 250 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients. Internet Brands' powerful, proprietary operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company's continued growth. Internet Brands is a portfolio company of KKR and Temasek. For more information, please visit www.internetbrands.com.
Internet Brands and its wholly-owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.