Nolo is the nation’s leading provider of do-it-yourself law solutions for consumers and small businesses, covering everyday legal matters such as estate planning, patents, criminal law, landlord-tenant law, bankruptcy and debtor’s rights, family law, immigration, and employment. We produce websites, books, online apps, and software. Since Nolo was acquired by Internet Brands in 2011, the Nolo brand has expanded to include a collection of legal websites in many topic areas.
Nolo is currently looking for an Entry-Level SEO Analyst to join our team in Pleasanton, CA.
- Produce and analyze reports on traffic, leads, keyword rankings and lead conversion.
- Quickly identify sources of traffic/lead anomalies.
- Optimize the content mix and user experience based on conversion rates, traffic performance and cost.
- Analyze performance of published content and make recommendations for new content production with good potential for traffic and lead conversion.
- Conceive and track marketing tests designed to increase inbound traffic or lead conversion.
- Launch and refine link building campaigns to various Nolo properties.
- Highly organized with effective written and oral communication skills.
- Highly proficient and knowledgeable with excel (including pivot tables and complex formulas) and able to extract trends from a large pool of data.
- Strong quantitative, analytical, and problem solving skills.
- Motivated , self-sufficient and driven to deliver results.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, and able to learn and understand new platforms quickly
- Internet Savvy - The ideal candidate has an excellent understanding of online media dynamics and user generated content/value of product reviews.
- SEO or SEM experience is a plus.
- BA/BS from four year college.
Success starts with having the right people. At Internet Brands, we value and mentor each member of our growing team. We seek out talented, goal-oriented professionals who live and breathe the Internet and thrive in a flexible but challenging work environment. Our team of innovators has enabled Internet Brands to sustain high levels of profitability and success while evolving along with the Internet for over 20 years.
At IB, we promote an entrepreneurial, friendly culture that applauds innovation and results while embracing change and independence. Our employees are intensely driven and constantly encouraged to reach higher and use creativity to achieve success – all the while enjoying high levels of collaboration and the luxury of coming to work in jeans and sneakers. We are proud to offer a unique blend of the innovation of a start-up with the history, stability, and benefits of an established corporation.
Internet Brands and its wholly owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.