Lead QA Engineer (SDET)
Internet Brands is looking for a Sr QA Engineer/SDET to support our healthcare product lines. As Sr QA Engineer/SDET, you will guide and mentor distributed teams of cross-functionally trained Quality professionals in both the US and internationally. Your teams are fully integrated parts of a larger Agile engineering organization. You will program manage multiple test projects in partnership with project managers and other stakeholders.
- You are a hands-on, technical leader with 5+ years of software QA experience with manual testing
- Understanding Agile process and/or project management
- Ability to assess business needs and implement the best QA strategy
- You have experience building and mentoring agile development teams, and creating agile development or quality processes.
- You have a deep understanding of web browsers, servers, security, APIs, and performance
- You understand test automation frameworks and CI/CD.
If you have the passion, we have the challenges! Even if your experience doesn't match exactly, if you're willing to tackle some tough problems, we'd love to invest in you.
About Internet Brands:
Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands® is a fully integrated online media and software services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Health, Automotive, Legal, and Home/Travel. The company's award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 250 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients. Internet Brands' powerful, proprietary operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company's continued growth. Internet Brands is a portfolio company of KKR and Temasek. For more information, please visit www.internetbrands.com.
Internet Brands and its wholly-owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.