Project Manager, Global People Operations
Job ID 2023-5306
Internet Brands is looking for a Project Manager of Global People Operations to lead complex recruitment operations projects across the global technology team. You will partner with senior technology members and HR to steward key project milestones within a strategic road-map, serving as air-traffic control for multiple stakeholder groups.
The Ideal Candidate:
You are a perfect mix of prioritization genius and organization prowess. You see the big picture, you quickly recognize what it takes to achieve it, and you drive results. You are well versed in the principles of strategic talent acquisition, particularly within tech, and adept at consulting with leaders to understand business priorities and identify staffing needs. Your role is to keep things moving, avoiding bureaucracy and bottlenecks. People love working with you because you engage all the right players and you know how to get things done.
- Lead and manage organization wide initiatives to build new global talent centers
- Work with technology, business, and HR leaders to successfully drive project milestones from concept to launch
- Ensure the effective and efficient resource allocation to minimize disruption to the complex live technology project portfolio
- Work with the internal recruiting teams to execute against operational requirements
- Create, revise, and execute timelines as appropriate to ensure project milestones are completed according to schedule
- Coordinate project tasks to ensure completion by effectively communicating action steps to internal teams
- Facilitate project-related team meetings (i.e. kick-offs, status, internal/client reviews, etc.)
- Ensure project plans and documents are complete, current, and logged appropriately
- Proactively disseminate relevant project information throughout the organization, keeping business owners up to date on project status and potential issues
- Resolve project, planning, or resource issues before they cause schedule delays
- Enhance the project management process for maximum agility in order to accommodate changing needs and priorities
- 5+ years of experience in a project management role, or equivalent experience leading complex recruitment and/or workforce planning projects
- Demonstrative understanding of project processes (scheduling, documentation, risk analysis, and contingency planning)
- Strong understanding of technology teams and organizations, preferably with experience in technical recruitment
- Strong business acumen with ability to quickly understand the deliverables and associated talent needs of specific client groups
- Proficiency in AGILE/SCRUM methodologies
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Proficient in use of project management tracking/reporting tools
- Strong attention to detail, follow-through, and organizational skills
- Highly analytical, logical, and able to demonstrate solid problem solving skills
- Ability to interact professionally with all levels of management and build relationships to drive project delivery
Success starts with having the right people. At Internet Brands, we value and mentor each member of our growing team. We seek out talented, goal-oriented professionals who live and breathe the Internet and thrive in a flexible but - challenging work environment. Our team of innovators has enabled Internet Brands to sustain high levels of profitability and success while evolving along with the Internet for over 20 years.
At IB, we promote an entrepreneurial, friendly culture that applauds innovation and results while embracing change and independence. Our employees are intensely driven and constantly encouraged to reach higher and use creativity to achieve success – all the while enjoying high levels of collaboration and the luxury of coming to work in jeans and sneakers. We are proud to offer a unique blend of the innovation of a start-up with the history, stability, and benefits of an established corporation.
At Internet Brands, we carefully consider a wide range of factors when determining compensation, including your background and experience. These considerations can cause your compensation to vary. We expect the range for this role to be $100 - $110k and will depend on your skills, qualifications, and experience. We encourage all interested candidates to apply.
About Internet Brands:
Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands® is a fully integrated online media and software services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Health, Automotive, Legal, and Home/Travel. The company's award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 250 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients. Internet Brands' powerful, proprietary operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company's continued growth. Internet Brands is a portfolio company of KKR and Temasek. For more information, please visit www.internetbrands.com.
Internet Brands and its wholly-owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.
Notice to California residents: you can find information about our privacy practices, on: https://www.internetbrands.com/work-with-us/cpra