Los Angeles-based, Internet Brands, Inc. is currently seeking an Advertising Account Specialist to develop and manage advertising relationships for its Automotive Division. Internet Brands Automotive Group is ranked in the top 5 online automotive properties with 130+ websites and 30+ million visitors a month.
Learn more about Internet Brands Automotive Group here: http://www.internetbrandsauto.com/
- Develop and manage direct relationships with advertisers to help them to succeed and grow their business.
- Collaborate with sales teams and ad operations to create and optimize media plans and ad/sales campaigns in relation to an advertiser's campaign goals and KPIs
- Provide reporting, analysis, and insights for client ad campaign performance of all scopes.
- Work closely with internal sales and operation managers to help generate, drive, and accelerate revenue and business growth
- Communicate with sales and A/R department to ensure invoice accuracies and assist in revenue reporting.
- Use various online interfaces to manage customer user and billing accounts
- Identify, streamline, and resolve issues stalling sales processes across multiple teams.
- Engage in key departmental projects.
- 1-3 years previous customer service experience and/or digital media
- Great energy and work ethic
- Internet savvy with a willingness to learn new technology
- Strong attention to detail, organizational, and follow-through skills
- Excellent communication skills; must be comfortable in client facing role and be quick, clear and concise to internal stakeholders and to external advertisers, agencies, and ad partners
- Able to recognize and resolve complex problems and customer needs
- Functional knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Google Workspace: Docs, Sheets, and Slides
- Knowledge of HTML and V-Bulletin a plus
- Experience in digital media, ad tech, or programmatic a plus
At Internet Brands, we carefully consider a wide range of factors when determining compensation, including your background and experience. These considerations can cause your compensation to vary. We expect the rate for this role to start at $20.44/hourly and will depend on your skills, qualifications, and experience. We encourage all interested candidates to apply.
About Internet Brands:
Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands® is a fully integrated online media and software services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Health, Automotive, Legal, and Home/Travel. The company's award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 250 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients. Internet Brands' powerful, proprietary operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company's continued growth. Internet Brands is a portfolio company of KKR and Temasek. For more information, please visit www.internetbrands.com.
Internet Brands and its wholly-owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.
Notice to California residents: you can find information about our privacy practices, on: https://www.internetbrands.com/work-with-us/cpra