PHP & Java Intern
Los Angeles based Internet Brands is currently seeking PHP and Java Interns to join our Web development team. We are looking for innovative PHP and Java Interns who love the Internet and social media.
Our PHP and Java Interns work directly with development teams on consumer facing websites.
- Design and code new features and enhancements.
- Assist with all aspects of the product lifecycle, from specifications through QA.
- Collaborate on finding and fixing bugs.
- Completed or working towards a B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science or related field.
- Strong programming skills (Java, .Net, PHP).
- Strong CSS skills and some web design skill preferred.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Strong familiarity with Web 2.0 and social networking websites.
About Internet Brands:
Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands® is a fully integrated online media and software services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Health, Automotive, Legal, and Home/Travel. The company's award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 250 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients. Internet Brands' powerful, proprietary operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company's continued growth. Internet Brands is a portfolio company of KKR and Temasek. For more information, please visit www.internetbrands.com.
Internet Brands and its wholly-owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.