Public Relations Intern (Paid)
Los Angeles based Internet Brands, Inc. is currently seeking a Public Relations Intern to assist in its Automotive and Shopping verticals.
- Building, updating and maintaining-targeted media contact lists
- Tracking media coverage
- Identifying story ideas and opportunities to gain exposure on the Internet for our web properties
- Drafting media pitches
- Heavy media outreach
- Social media account management
- BS (or pursuance thereof) in Communications, Public Relations, Journalism or related
- Excellent communication skills - both verbal and written
- Exceptional editing and organizational skills
- A willingness to take direction, as well as individual initiative
- Social media savvy
- Passion for cars preferred
This is a part-time, paid internship working up to 20 hours per week.
Success starts with having the right people. At Internet Brands, we value and mentor each member of our growing team. We seek out talented, goal-oriented professionals who live and breathe the Internet and thrive in a flexible but challenging work environment. Our team of innovators has enabled Internet Brands to sustain high levels of profitability and success while evolving along with the Internet for over 20 years.
At IB, we promote an entrepreneurial, friendly culture that applauds innovation and results while embracing change and independence. Our employees are intensely driven and constantly encouraged to reach higher and use creativity to achieve success – all the while enjoying high levels of collaboration and the luxury of coming to work in jeans and sneakers. We are proud to offer a unique blend of the innovation of a start-up with the history, stability, and benefits of an established corporation.
Internet Brands and its wholly owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.
Keywords: PR, Public Relations, Communications, Journalism, Online Media, Social Media, Writing, Editing Press Releases, Web, Intern, Editor, Los Angeles, LA, Jobs, Internship, Intern