Associate Front End Developer
Internet Brands is currently seeking a Front End Developer. You will be joining our top-shelf engineering team that is committed to high quality code and has lots of growth potential.
- Use modern frontend tools like Webpack, and Yarn
- Implement and integrate key web components in a developer-friendly Node/npm environment.
- Can-do attitude working with global product development teams in an Agile and fast-paced environment.
- Implement platform product features and user interfaces.
- Identify and resolve scalability and performance issues.
- Implement node utility modules to support continuous integration and deployment functions.
- Perform unit and other testing functions, as needed.
- Actively participate in project planning, solutions and technical strategy discussions, and documentation.
- Work with an established team of developers and interact with product managers, marketing teams and designers.
- Ability to complete projects with minimal supervision and direction.
- Knowledge of DOM, AJAX, and JSON.
About Internet Brands:
Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands® is a fully integrated online media and software services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Health, Automotive, Legal, and Home/Travel. The company's award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 250 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients. Internet Brands' powerful, proprietary operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company's continued growth. Internet Brands is a portfolio company of KKR and Temasek. For more information, please visit www.internetbrands.com.
Internet Brands and its wholly-owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.