Court Document Coordinator
Job ID 2023-5229
Nolo, the nation’s leading provider of self-help legal, business, and consumer information, is looking for a full-time, service oriented individual to join our Filing team. The person in this role will help consumers and file documents and forms for Divorce.
Job Type: Full-time; Non-exempt
Shift/Department Hours: Monday-Friday, 8:30am-5:00pm ET
Location: Minneapolis, MN (5 days/week In Office required)
This position is based in our Minneapolis, MN, office and will require being in the office 5 days a week.
- Process divorce filing orders and customer data from Nolo.com online form or company Divorce websites.
- Create and process required forms or paperwork according to state/county location, via paper or E-File with attention to detail; if paper, prints and prepares packets for mailing.
- Process returned/rejected documents from clients and courts; review forms and documents for errors.
- Handle Service Tickets to address customer filing questions or issues.
- Communicate with customers, courts and internal staff verbally and in writing about the filing process.
- Manage work and handle assigned tasks in a timely manner and within guidelines provided.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent customer service and communication skills (verbal and written)
- Accurate and efficient data entry skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Organized: able to prioritize multiple, sometimes competing tasks
- Patient: Can work effectively in sensitive and high-stress situations
- Team player: excited about contributing to the organization and vision of the team
- Associate degree or higher preferred
- 1+ years of office support or customer service experience
- Previous experience in a telephonic or personal customer contact position is preferred.
- Familiarity with Windows Operating System or Google Suite
About Internet Brands:
Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands® is a fully integrated online media and software services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Health, Automotive, Legal, and Home/Travel. The company's award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 250 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients. Internet Brands' powerful, proprietary operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company's continued growth. Internet Brands is a portfolio company of KKR and Temasek. For more information, please visit www.internetbrands.com.
Internet Brands and its wholly-owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.