VP, Customer Operations - Health
Internet Brands Health SMB division is seeking a VP of Customer Operations who is excited about working with customers and mentoring team members in a data-driven environment. The Health division includes brands such as Demandforce, iMatrix, and Officite.
We are looking for individuals with 10+ years of proven leadership experience who are energized by the prospect of partnering with customers to drive value, are comfortable with both data and consultative interaction, managing team members and will be able to help our company grow. The role will be challenging but will reward those who thrive in a fast-paced, customer-focused, and entrepreneurial environment.
- Experience in the software industry – preference is a background in SaaS delivery to the SMB market.
- Solid knowledge of the principles of contact center management
- Exceptionally strong analytical and EQ skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Hands-on approach is a MUST.
- The ability to lead from the front cannot be underestimated
- Education - Bachelor’s a must. Master’s is preferred.
Reporting to the GM, this key member of our executive leadership team will be responsible for our Customer Care organization and Customer Success team, and work very closely with our Business Intelligence, Internal IT, Administration and Facilities groups. You will be responsible for relentlessly driving down costs while improving the customer experience and minimizing churn.
Specific position deliverables are:
- Continuous improvement of our Customer Care operation – full-service multi-channel contact center with team members in San Francisco, Los Angeles, and Hermosillo Mexico. Drive positive results in key metrics (customer satisfaction, time to resolve, speed of service, cost per interaction etc.) while sharing feedback to development on product improvement areas.
- Increase the effectiveness of the Customer Success Program to minimize churn, improve the customer experience, implement new sites and increase customer use of our ancillary services.
- Direct the Business Intelligence team on analysis to gain better insights into our customer base, create reports for large enterprise customers and improve our analytics activities.
- Formulate and launch reputation management product offering across all Health brands
- Review, negotiate, select and improve our internal use of 3rd party software.
- Deliver weekly formal progress reports to the Health Leadership Team and prepare monthly operation reviews for Internet Brand’s senior leaders.
- As a member of the Health Leadership Team, participate in key decisions and recommendations shaping the future direction of the business vertical.
Success starts with having the right people. At Internet Brands, we value and mentor each member of our growing team. We seek out talented, goal-oriented professionals who live and breathe the Internet and thrive in a flexible but challenging work environment. Our team of innovators has enabled Internet Brands to sustain high levels of profitability and success while evolving along with the Internet for over 20 years.
At IB, we promote an entrepreneurial, friendly culture that applauds innovation and results while embracing change and independence. Our employees are intensely driven and constantly encouraged to reach higher and use creativity to achieve success – all the while enjoying high levels of collaboration and the luxury of coming to work in jeans and sneakers. We are proud to offer a unique blend of the innovation of a start-up with the history, stability, and benefits of an established corporation.
Internet Brands and its wholly owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.