Associate Product Manager
Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands® is a fully integrated online media and software services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Health, Automotive, Legal, and Home/Travel. The company's award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 250 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients. Internet Brands' powerful, proprietary operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company's continued growth. Internet Brands is a portfolio company of KKR and Temasek.
WebMD Health Corp., an Internet Brands Company, is the leading provider of health information services, serving patients, physicians, health care professionals, employers, and health plans through our public and private online portals, mobile platforms, and health-focused publications. The WebMD Health Network includes WebMD Health, Medscape, Jobson Healthcare Information, prIME Oncology, MediQuality, Frontline, QxMD, Vitals Consumer Services, MedicineNet, eMedicineHealth, RxList, OnHealth, Medscape Education, and other owned WebMD sites. WebMD®, Medscape®, CME Circle®, Medpulse®, eMedicine®, MedicineNet®, theheart.org®, and RxList® are among the trademarks of WebMD Health Corp. or its subsidiaries.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Education: B.E. Computer Science/IT degree (or any other engineering discipline)
Experience: 3 + years
Work timings: (US Shift) 3 PM to 12 AM IST & 6:30 PM to 3:30 AM IST
- 3+ years of experience launching successful consumer products for desktop and mobile.
- 2+ years of relevant experience in product experimentation.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and communication skills.
- Strong sense of user-centered design and well-implemented user experiences.
- Experience with leading competitive research, customer research, and survey methods.
- Experience with A/B testing.
- Excellent facilitation, communication and writing skills.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Create innovative products with a user-centered design, identify and drive product goals, and interface with engineers.
- Unique opportunity to drive the strategy, design, and delivery of products in our Legal vertical - the leading legal marketplace, connecting consumers and attorneys.
- Responsible for the development of innovative concepts, working with various stakeholders, to promote and guide A/B testing initiatives and development of capabilities.
- Participate in designing resilient processes and procedures and be comfortable setting them aside in cases where a job just must get done.
- Understand user needs through research, testing, surveys, data analysis, and use of existing products. Understand competitors and market dynamics to uniquely position IB products
- Interface with business, content, and support teams to identify product goals, define metrics that inform the success of products, and align product objectives with both operational strengths and user needs.
- Create and maintain product use cases, requirements, and wireframes.
- Work with engineering teams to prioritize features, build a product roadmap, and create actionable requirements.
- Collaborate with business and technology teams to drive and execute SEO strategy.