Associate Java Developer
Los Angeles based, Internet Brands is currently looking for a Java Developer to join our Automotive vertical. The ideal candidate will have experience using Java in a fast-paced web/SaaS environment, with a strong ability to prioritize tasks with minimal guidance, and communicate effectively with both technical and business personnel.
- Work with leading platforms including Java, J2EE, Spring, Tomcat, Hibernate, and relational databases
- Design, develop and test feature enhancements to meet business requirements then package the changes/additions for release.
- Drive ongoing improvements in software delivery including build and test automation, continuous integration, test driven development.
- Participate in development of unit tests and code reviews.
- 2-3 years of solid Java (J2EE) experience with an emphasis on MVC design pattern in a web/SaaS based environment.
- Experience in writing scalable web apps.
- Experience in modular/OO coding.
- Fluency in JDBC, Hibernate, or similar ORM frameworks; fluency in Spring or similar dependency injection frameworks.
- Knowledge of shell and other scripting languages (Python, Groovy, Scala or Ruby).
- Self-motivated, with the ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment.
- Fast learner of new and emerging technologies.
- BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent work experience.
About Internet Brands:
Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands® is a fully integrated online media and software services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Health, Automotive, Legal, and Home/Travel. The company's award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 250 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients. Internet Brands' powerful, proprietary operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company's continued growth. Internet Brands is a portfolio company of KKR and Temasek. For more information, please visit www.internetbrands.com.
Internet Brands and its wholly owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.