Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A) Analyst
Los Angeles based Internet Brands is currently seeking an experienced web-savvy Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A) Analyst to support our Corporate Finance department with mergers and acquisitions, financial modeling, diligence, and integration. KKR owned with a portfolio of brands including WebMD. This is a great opportunity for anyone looking to broaden their reach and gain valuable in house mergers and acquisition experience by joining a strong team and working directly with executive management.
- Perform financial due diligence on M&A targets; inputs critical to verifying initial valuation expectations
- Build operational financial models for acquisition targets; and perform financial analysis/develop KPIs
- Serve as a “thought-partner” to members of executive management in the due diligence process
- Act as “bridge” between corporate development and corporate finance
- Assist with acquisition integration, as necessary
- Assist with presentations to investment committee of the board of directors
- Work closely with Corporate CFO, Corporate Development and divisional financial and operational leaders
- Occasional travel to New York and to M&A targets
- BS in Finance, Accounting, Economics or Business from top tier school/program is a MUST
- 2+ years’ experience in M&A, due diligence, and/or valuations highly preferred
- Self-starter with a business acumen and analytical, quantitative, accounting, and problem-solving skills with emphasis on operational financial modeling
- Ability to think critically and creatively
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Effective multi-tasking capability and ability to thrive in a fast paced deadline driven environment
This is a wonderful opportunity for a rising star to showcase their analytical and business talents within a high growth environment. We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package in a casual and
collaborative work environment.
About Internet Brands:
Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands® is a fully integrated online media and software services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Health, Automotive, Legal, and Home/Travel. The company's award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 250 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients. Internet Brands' powerful, proprietary operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company's continued growth. Internet Brands is a portfolio company of KKR and Temasek. For more information, please visit www.internetbrands.com.
Internet Brands and its wholly owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.