Client Services Representative
As we expand our Client Services team, we are looking for a full-time Client Services Representative. This position has a variety of duties largely centered on telephone support to provide support to clients seeking assistance with their website.
Responsibilities include handling incoming client calls, chats, emails, and support tickets from clients seeking assistance with their website while providing excellent customer service. Tasks include basic website content updates, photos, e-mail set-up, and support, etc. Conduct outbound calls regarding client education, billing, questionnaires, surveys, and/ or approvals. Advise clients on their overall web presence and upsell on additional products, when appropriate. Perform quality assurance on client requests and new product releases.
- Strong customer service skills, including, active listening, positive attitude, and the ability to stay calm during stressful situations
- Clear verbal and written skills aimed at understanding customers’ needs and providing appropriate resolution
- Flexibility to work in an ever-changing environment
- Exceptional organizational skills and adaptability
- Telephone-based client support or customer service experience
- Basic HTML knowledge (Recognition, do not need the ability to write code)
- Knowledge of Social Media (Facebook Businesses)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Other duties as assigned by the manager.
About Internet Brands:
Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands® is a fully integrated online media and software services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Health, Automotive, Legal, and Home/Travel. The company's award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 250 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients. Internet Brands' powerful, proprietary operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company's continued growth. Internet Brands is a portfolio company of KKR and Temasek. For more information, please visit www.internetbrands.com.
Internet Brands and its wholly-owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.