Associate PHP Developer
Auburn Hills based Auto Credit Express is currently seeking an Associate PHP Developer. As a PHP Developer, you will maintain, enhance, and create custom software and web-based applications. An ideal candidate has a very strong LAMP background.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with other developers and project managers to solve new and existing technical challenges.
- Manage development projects from inception to completion autonomously and independently.
- Implement integrations with all manners of back-end systems, both proprietary and third-party.
- Provide administrative support, tools, and documentation for specific development projects.
- Design applications and database structures for performance and scalability.
- Deliver accurate project requirement and timeline estimates, providing regular feedback and consistently meet project deadlines.
- Mentor junior staff members.
Experience and Educational Requirements:
- BS or MS in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent work experience.
- Established portfolio of work and code samples.
- 2+ years of experience in development of production applications using PHP and MySQL.
Required Knowledge, Skills & Ability Requirements:
- Proficiency required with the following:
- Linux / Apache web servers.
- MySQL/MariaDB database design/administration.
- XHTML/CSS web page layout design.
- Web service integration using technologies such as XML, SOAP, REST.
- AJAX application including parsing and rendering XML and JSON.
- Version control and deployment systems and methodology.
- Ability to identify issues and problem areas, either functional or performance-related, and proactively identify solutions.
- Superb attention to detail.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Passion for excellence, creativity, and team collaboration.
About Internet Brands:
Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands® is a fully integrated online media and software services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Health, Automotive, Legal, and Home/Travel. The company's award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 250 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients. Internet Brands' powerful, proprietary operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company's continued growth. Internet Brands is a portfolio company of KKR and Temasek. For more information, please visit www.internetbrands.com.
Internet Brands and its wholly-owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.