Senior Director, B2B Digital Marketing
Reporting to the Division President, this strategic digital marketing role will provide leadership across Internet Brands’ verticals to drive customer acquisition by leveraging all digital marketing channels, with an emphasis on data-driven approaches (first and third party).
- Create B2B digital marketing strategy to include:
- Defining the technology platform requirements to enable efficient, multi-channel potential customer acquisition and tracking
- Developing a strategy for leveraging data from owned and operated sites and third party sites to maximize reach of target audiences
- Testing and optimization strategy and process to maximize conversion rates
- Formulating plan for nurturing the digital relationships with prospects and customers using email, content, social media, video, SEO and SEM
- Establishing KPIs and a scalable monitoring system to achieve LTV/CAC targets
- Managing a team of marketing professionals while working closely with various departments and teams
- Database management: Experience in creating a marketing database /customer data platform to enable B2B multi-channel marketing and lead gen optimization at scale 2. Marketing: Develop and execute customer acquisition campaigns leveraging predictive analytics with a multi-channel approach (paid advertising, lead nurture programs, email marketing, content marketing, social media, etc.)
- Conversion optimization, analytics, and reporting: Experience in establishing conversion targets and KPIs and ability to provide recommendations to optimize conversion across several tests simultaneously
- Content creation and editing: Ability to manage the creation of content across all forms of digital marketing including the use of video and images, especially targeting mobile consumption
- Project management: Experience in driving time-sensitive projects across multiple functional areas in a matrix environment
- Partnership: Ability to navigate and be successful in a complex matrixed organization with the capacity to work with cross-functional partners across the verticals.
- Leadership: Executive presence to influence and communicate at all levels within the organization
About Internet Brands:
Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands® is a fully integrated online media and software services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Health, Automotive, Legal, and Home/Travel. The company's award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 250 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients. Internet Brands' powerful, proprietary operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company's continued growth. Internet Brands is a portfolio company of KKR and Temasek. For more information, please visit www.internetbrands.com.
Internet Brands and its wholly-owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.