Business Operations Analyst
Internet Brands is currently looking for a Business Operations Administrator and Analyst. This position will have an important role in managing several key aspects of a large-scale lead business within our Automotive vertical. This position will be based out of Internet Brands office located in Auburn Hills, MI.
Reporting to the Business Development Manager, the main functions for the Business Operations Administrator and Analyst include:
- Manage monthly expense and revenue accruals
- Manage monthly invoicing and bill payments.
- Various other tasks related to lead management - compiling and analyzing reporting data for vendors/partners
- Assist in managing a centralized lead-buying process and platform
- Assist in day-to-day management of large-scale lead partnerships (both leads we buy from partners and leads sold to dealers & other third parties)
- Perform ad hoc lead investigation based on feedback from dealers and partners
- Drive continued optimization of certain marketing partners through performance analysis, negotiation, and testing
- Oversee monthly partner scorecards
- Administrative duties
- Minimum 1 years of experience in an administration/operations role
- Highly attentive to detail, strong problem-solving skills, an analytical mind-set and superior initiative
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills: pivot tables, charts, and advanced functions
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Proven track record of creating efficiency through better process
- Bachelor’s degree required; quantitative/business field a plus
- Experience within 3rd party automotive is a big plus
About Internet Brands:
Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands® is a fully integrated online media and software services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Health, Automotive, Legal, and Home/Travel. The company's award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 250 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients. Internet Brands' powerful, proprietary operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company's continued growth. Internet Brands is a portfolio company of KKR and Temasek. For more information, please visit www.internetbrands.com.
Internet Brands and its wholly-owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.