Director of Sales Acquisition
Avvo is changing what it means for consumers to find professional legal help. Every year millions of people seek professional legal assistance and Avvo has profiles for nearly all 1.3 million US registered lawyers on our platform. We connect those in need of legal services to attorney’s that specialize in the desired area.
Avvo is looking for a Director of Sales Acquisition who will be responsible for scaling and enhancing the Acquisition sales team, structure, processes and measurements to help drive rapid sales growth; develop strategic initiatives for targeted markets and help drive the direction to achieve long term success as Avvo continues to grow.
We are a dog-friendly office located in the heart of Seattle at the beautiful 8th & Olive building, just a few blocks away from Pike Place Market. Nestled in Seattle's tech community, we offer scenic views of the city and surrounding areas from any floor at Avvo!
- Foster a culture focused on exceeding sales expectations with high integrity.
- Coach, mentor, and instill leadership and management best practices with first line sales manager team.
- Assess the needs of our customers and gather user feedback to improve upon existing solutions and design and iterate sales process and operations.
- Work with sales enablement to evaluate existing sales compensation structure and define proposed changes to improve company and individual performance; establish a strong performance management culture.
- Accountable for key sales metrics and performance; defining and measuring the sales process to develop benchmarks for growth.
- Collaborate with sales enablement, marketing, product and technology business leaders to ensure optimal support of sales activity.
- Participate in the development of strategy and operating plans for the business.
- Responsible for Acquisition business planning and forecasting.
- Serve as an active member of the leadership team and build strong, collaborative relationships throughout the Sales and Client Service organization.
Required Education and Experience:
- 6+ years of outstanding results in leading sales organizations delivering new customer growth.
- Experience in building Sales organization structure, process and measurement focus through past experiences, building them from early stage through rapid business growth.
- Results-driven coach, mentor and role model who manages and develops best-in-class talent and drives group results through teamwork and individual performance improvement.
- Exceptional business acumen with proven ability driving process improvements while leveraging strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Demonstrated, proven success in lead generation, prospecting, contract negotiation and closing customers.
- Proven ability to build positive relationships and influence.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; ability to be personable yet persistent.
- Experience leveraging Salesforce.com or similar CRM systems.
About Internet Brands:
Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands® is a fully integrated online media and software services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Health, Automotive, Legal, and Home/Travel. The company's award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 250 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients. Internet Brands' powerful, proprietary operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company's continued growth. Internet Brands is a portfolio company of KKR and Temasek. For more information, please visit www.internetbrands.com.
Internet Brands and its wholly owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.