Business Development Representative
Ngage Live Chat is currently on the hunt for an energetic, proactive and resourceful entry-level Sales Representative to join our team!
What will you do?
- Research and identify qualified prospects and navigate company structures to identify key decision makers.
- Initiate a dialog with prospective clients, develop and nurture trust and maintain a strong book of business.
- Communicate benefits of product, and upsell features effectively in order to meet clients’ needs and facilitate closing new business.
- Understand performance metrics, routinely meet and exceed sales goals.
What do you bring?
- Self-motivated individual that thrives in an entrepreneurial position.
- Inquisitive, strategic thinker.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Prior consultative sales background with cold-calling experience is a plus, but no sales experience required!
What do we do?
We’re a digital marketing company that can help increase conversion rates on websites by implementing our live chat feature. When a visitor arrives, a chat window appears and the Ngagement begins. As a sales representative, you’ll be educating lawyers, law firms, medical practices, car dealerships, and professional services firms on the features and value of our product.
Ngage Live Chat is a part of Martindale-Avvo, a family of market-leading brands designed to grow professional practices. Our network of legal marketing resources, including Martindale.com, Avvo.com, Lawyers.com, Nolo.com and other top-ranking destinations, provides access to more than 25 million consumers monthly—400,000 of whom request to speak with an attorney.
- Hands-on, continuous training.
- PTO + 8 paid holidays.
- Competitive benefits: medical, vision, dental and life.
- 401(k) Match.
- Fun, flexible working environment.
About Internet Brands:
Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands® is a fully integrated online media and software services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Health, Automotive, Legal, and Home/Travel. The company's award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 250 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients. Internet Brands' powerful, proprietary operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company's continued growth. Internet Brands is a portfolio company of KKR and Temasek. For more information, please visit www.internetbrands.com.
Internet Brands and its wholly owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.