San Diego based, iMatrix, is currently seeking an Onboarding Specialist who will be responsible for guiding new clients in launching their websites and services. Onboarding Specialists serve as our client’s first point of contact throughout the development and launch of their website. The individual in this role will be responsible for making a strong first impression on our clients during the first weeks and months and exercising an expert-level of product knowledge to ensure our clients are able to realize the full benefits of their website package. The Onboarding Specialist will be responsible for developing and managing all client onboarding activities including website design, data migration, DNS and email configuration, and website kick-off.
- Initiate a successful customer experience by understanding client goals and translating that knowledge into the website setup and launch.
- Able to handle multiple clients, in different stages of the onboarding process
- Acquire, transfer, and set up a client’s domain and email to our platform.
- Answer inbound calls to assist clients with website edits, and questions regarding DNS/domain transfers, and perform email troubleshooting.
- Document all client calls, emails, chats, and any other communications accurately.
- Monitor client support tickets and work closely with internal teams to ensure work is done on time and to the client’s specifications.
- Other duties as assigned by the manager.
- Experience with designing websites, HTML and/or CSS
- Great communication skills, both written and verbal
- Attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Exceptional interpersonal, communication, and relationship-building skills with the ability to be assertive, diplomatic, and tactful with a diverse population group.
- Strong analytical, planning, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to think quickly and act quickly
Preferred education and experience (nice to have but not required):
- Basic understanding of editing template-based websites
- Photoshop experience
- SEO experience
- Understanding of DNS and domain management
- Website Design and/or Graphic Design
About Internet Brands:
Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands® is a fully integrated online media and software services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Health, Automotive, Legal, and Home/Travel. The company's award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 250 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients. Internet Brands' powerful, proprietary operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company's continued growth. Internet Brands is a portfolio company of KKR and Temasek. For more information, please visit www.internetbrands.com.
Internet Brands and its wholly-owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.