Client Services Intern (Paid)
As we expand our Client Services team, we are looking for a part-time Client Services Intern (Paid). This position has a variety of duties largely centered on telephone support to provide creative & strategic recommendations to clients based on the clients’ individual needs. These strategies include website design/ layout, technology integration/ direction, online marketing direction/integration, e-communications strategy/ design as well as overall online marketing recommendations.
- Handle inbound calls and provide web knowledge and technical support to clients.
- Support Requests include:
- Website Updates: basic changes/edits.
- Product Related Outbound Calls (Client education, Billing, Questionnaires and Approvals).
- Troubleshooting client issues.
- Project management of Client Video Tour product (office tour/slideshow). Communicate effectively between client, 3rd party vendor, and Officite to ensure final product meets/exceeds client’s expectations.
- Perform quality assurance for client websites and new product releases.
- Assist the Client Services Team with projects as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree (or pursuance thereof) in Graphic Design, Communications, Business or related.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- A willingness to take direction, as well as individual initiative.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Knowledge of Social Media (Facebook Businesses).
- Basic knowledge of HTML (Recognition, do not need the ability to write code).
- Customer service experience (Telephone-based client support preferred but not required).
Success starts with having the right people. At Internet Brands, we value and mentor each member of our growing team. We seek out talented, goal-oriented professionals who live and breathe the Internet and thrive in a flexible but challenging work environment. Our team of innovators has enabled Internet Brands to sustain high levels of profitability and success while evolving along with the Internet for over 20 years.
At IB, we promote an entrepreneurial, friendly culture that applauds innovation and results while embracing change and independence. Our employees are intensely driven and constantly encouraged to reach higher and use creativity to achieve success – all the while enjoying high levels of collaboration and the luxury of coming to work in jeans and sneakers. We are proud to offer a unique blend of the innovation of a start-up with the history, stability, and benefits of an established corporation.
Internet Brands and its wholly owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.