Advertising Operations Coordinator
Los Angeles based Internet Brands is currently seeking an Advertising Operations Coordinator for its Ad Operations team.
The coordinator will learn the ad trafficking process while providing cross-departmental support to the teams. Ideal candidates are recent college graduates interested in a career in the online advertising industry. Hours are full-time, 40 hours per week.
- Traffic ads through our ad servers: Google Ad Manager, across 200 sites and over 800M pageviews.
- QA for advertisers creatives to guarantee full functionality and delivery and diagnose any technical issues on all ad campaigns,
- Work with and collaborate with sales teams and account planners on campaign planning, optimization, and reporting.
- Manage and optimize advertising campaigns to ensure that campaigns reach full delivery and maximum performance.
- Create and analyze detailed campaign reports to help our sales teams measure and understand campaign performance for renewals
- Implement and perform QA on new ad units added to sites. Work with sales team to make sure new ad units provide value to advertisers.
- Detailed forecast inventory availability to guarantee future campaigns will deliver in full
- Assist advertisers, developers and account managers to resolve technical problems and answer questions on materials to be delivered.
- College graduate.
- Basic HTML experience preferred.
- Microsoft Excel experience required.
- Driven individual who is looking for an opportunity in online advertising.
- College coursework should include statistical/analytical background to be able to spot data aberrations and trends.
- Able to communicate clearly and effectively in person, by phone and by email.
- Motivated self-starter.
About Internet Brands:
Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands® is a fully integrated online media and software services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Health, Automotive, Legal, and Home/Travel. The company's award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 250 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients. Internet Brands' powerful, proprietary operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company's continued growth. Internet Brands is a portfolio company of KKR and Temasek. For more information, please visit www.internetbrands.com.
Internet Brands and its wholly-owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.