Internet Brands is looking for a Publishing Coordinator to support our automotive e-commerce websites (e.g. CarsDirect.com, TheCarConnection.com, AutoCreditExpress.com). You will work with writers, editors, and operations personnel to edit, format, and publish a high volume of online content and have an opportunity to write as well.
The Ideal Candidate:
You are highly detail-oriented and able to work under pressure to meet publishing deadlines. You consider yourself a problem-solver and are able to work both independently and collaborate with editors, writers, and others. You have strong communication skills and have an interest in automobiles and the automotive industry.
- Publish a high volume of online content ranging from automotive reviews, news, and more to support production on multiple websites.
- Work closely with others to resolve publishing issues, as necessary
- Participate in content analysis and topic ideation
- Support internal reporting on content performance
- Provide support for content initiatives as needed
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1-2 years of professional experience
- Track record of reliability
- Strong attention to detail
- Analytically minded
- Demonstrated ability to problem-solve
- Strong desire to learn
- Experience with online content production and HTML is a plus
- Spanish language ability is a plus
About Internet Brands:
Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands® is a fully integrated online media and software services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Health, Automotive, Legal, and Home/Travel. The company's award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 250 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients. Internet Brands' powerful, proprietary operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company's continued growth. Internet Brands is a portfolio company of KKR and Temasek. For more information, please visit www.internetbrands.com.
Internet Brands and its wholly-owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.