Recruitment and Training Manager
Los Angeles-based Internet Brands is growing rapidly and currently looking for a highly motivated and experienced Training and Recruiting Manager. This position is responsible for developing and implementing system-wide high-volume recruitment strategies in support of the full talent acquisition life cycle to attract, hire, and retain top talent for our call center/intake business. They will also be responsible for the design, development, implementation, and maintenance of training program(s). This involves needs analysis, instructional design, learning delivery, evaluation, project management, and research on current trends and best practices related to their program(s). The Manager will lead and mentor a high-performing team of training and recruiting professionals while partnering with leaders nationwide.
- Oversee a team of recruiters and trainers. Recruiters will work on various levels of non-exempt roles within the organization.
- Partner with senior leaders and executives to develop short and long-term staffing strategies.
- Implement and recommend best practices for sourcing and advertising open requisitions.
- Provide insight into industry trends, jobs, salaries, and other recruiting topics.
- Negotiate agency contracts and develop new agency relationships.
- Mentor and develop recruitment staff by providing goals, objectives, and training.
- Build new training programs to support development needs; manage the training program development and execution
- Improve current training programs based on external best practices and assessments of o internal needs. Ensure content is kept up to date, relevant and is regularly measured to assess effectiveness.
- 5-7 years of full-cycle recruiting management experience, preferably in a high volume setting
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in learning and development.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Self-starter with a strong ability to lead.
- Experience in sourcing, recruitment, and selection of exempt and non-exempt candidates.
- Competency or behavioral interviewing expertise.
- Demonstrated success in strategic sourcing including internet sourcing and direct candidate contact.
- Demonstrated excellent customer relationship management skills.
- Strong planning and organizing skills, able to act independently.
- Software/online media experience is a plus.
- Proficient in using ATS and LMS systems (Jobvite/Absorb a plus).
- Facilitation experience
About Internet Brands:
Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands® is a fully integrated online media and software services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Health, Automotive, Legal, and Home/Travel. The company's award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 250 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients. Internet Brands' powerful, proprietary operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company's continued growth. Internet Brands is a portfolio company of KKR and Temasek. For more information, please visit www.internetbrands.com.
Internet Brands and its wholly-owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.