Avvo is seeking a driven, self-starting client-facing Implementation Specialist to help support our sales acquisition and client services teams. The Implementation Specialist is responsible for scheduling and setting up new clients with the Avvo Elite product bundle to help ensure long-term success throughout their Avvo marketing campaign.
What You Will Do In This Role:
- Manage and schedule Avvo Elite Setup calls for all new Avvo Elite clients
- Provide strategic consultative marketing advice while assisting clients in optimizing their Avvo Elite products.
- Responsible for the hand off to the assigned Account Manager after the Elite product setup call is complete.
- Ability to explain the importance of how the Avvo Elite products will support their marketing campaign.
- Advocate on behalf of and assist all Avvo customers to the highest degree.
- Continue to iterate and increase efficiency in the Implementation Specialist role.
- Meet and exceed monthly KPI Elite product setup metrics.
What we would like to see in your experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience preferred.
- Ability to provide professional written and verbal communication.
- Working knowledge of Google Suite and other technical suites is a plus.
- Experience with Salesforce or CRM.
- Strong organizational, attention to detail and time management skills are a MUST!
- We value individuals that are fearless, coach-able, competitive and arrive at Avvo each day with a positive attitude.
About Internet Brands:
Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands® is a fully integrated online media and software services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Health, Automotive, Legal, and Home/Travel. The company's award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 250 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients. Internet Brands' powerful, proprietary operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company's continued growth. Internet Brands is a portfolio company of KKR and Temasek. For more information, please visit www.internetbrands.com.
Internet Brands and its wholly-owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.