Digital Marketing Strategist
Internet Matrix (iMatrix), a subsidiary of Internet Brands, is a leader in providing online marketing solutions for small, practice-based businesses. Our online marketing services include professionally designed websites, Social Media management, video marketing, pay-per-click (PPC) advertising, and a custom, advanced SEO solution. Based in San Diego, iMatrix strategically focuses on specific niche markets such as the chiropractic, veterinary, and dental industries. iMatrix has small company stability with a startup energy.
We are currently seeking an Digital Marketing Strategist to join our dynamic staff in San Diego, CA. The Digital Marketing Strategist leads a team of experienced digital marketing professionals in providing services to SMB health clients.
The Digital Marketing Strategist must have good independent work and organizational skills. As the team lead for the digital marketing team you will be a resource for the team in terms of best practices and knowledge as well as making sure policies are being followed. You will help the team with client escalations and be able to independently solve problems and efficiently delegate work.
The Digital Marketing Strategist is also responsible for creating the digital marketing content strategy for our clients, doing keyword research, creating a plan and timetable for SEO optimization and being a mentor to the team.
Good communication and interpersonal skills are a requirement. The Strategist will report to the Director of Professional Services and the Manager of professional services and will be expected to present and explain reports and initiatives to the management team.
This job requires a good working knowledge of SEO best practices, web technology including HTML and CSS. Google AdWords experience and certification is a requirement. Google Analytics certification is a plus. Supervisory experience is also recommended.
- You will deliver a world class client experience which promotes a high level of confidence in iMatrix through service excellence, fast cycle time, product expertise, aggressive follow-up in communication, and accurate results in deliverables.
- You will own the client account and are completely responsible for delivery of great SEO and PPC service.
- Clearly communicate SEO and PPC best practices and how to apply them to our clients’ sites.
- Work with other departments to update base site content to increase search rankings for all sites.
- Identify and inform management of client opportunities, potential risks, and other key issues.
- Manage PPC campaigns and set up reporting and ROI tracking in Google Analytics, Raventools, and Wordstream.
- Write optimized webpage, blog, and Press Release content for publication on the web.
- You will provide guidance in issues of a technical nature to clients in a non-technical field.
- Create new and update existing documentation as assigned.
- Assist client with questions regarding DNS, domain transfers, and perform basic email trouble-shooting
- Google AdWords certification
CHECK US OUT ON INSTAGRAM: @IMATRIXLIFE
Success starts with having the right people. At Internet Brands, we value and mentor each member of our growing team. We seek out talented, goal-oriented professionals who live and breathe the Internet and thrive in a flexible but challenging work environment. Our team of innovators has enabled Internet Brands to sustain high levels of profitability and success while evolving along with the Internet for over 20 years.
At IB, we promote an entrepreneurial, friendly culture that applauds innovation and results while embracing change and independence. Our employees are intensely driven and constantly encouraged to reach higher and use creativity to achieve success – all the while enjoying high levels of collaboration and the luxury of coming to work in jeans and sneakers. We are proud to offer a unique blend of the innovation of a start-up with the history, stability, and benefits of an established corporation.
Internet Brands and its wholly owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.