Front-End Development Intern
Our Front-End Development Interns work directly with development teams on consumer facing websites.
- Design and code new features and enhancements.
- Assist with all aspects of the product lifecycle, from specifications through QA.
- Collaborate on finding and fixing bugs.
- Completed or working towards a B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science or related field.
- Strong CSS and HTML skills and some web design skill preferred.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Knowledgeable in Wordpress, Git, and Command line.
This internship is part-time (24 hours - 29 hours per week). Interns will also gain valuable hands-on experience working with open source technologies, agile and scrum methodology, and learning the full SDLC in a corporate work environment. Rock star interns will also have the opportunity to transition into regular full-time web development roles.
Success starts with having the right people. At Internet Brands, we value and mentor each member of our growing team. We seek out talented, goal-oriented professionals who live and breathe the Internet and thrive in a flexible but challenging work environment. Our team of innovators has enabled Internet Brands to sustain high levels of profitability and success while evolving along with the Internet for over 20 years.
At IB, we promote an entrepreneurial, friendly culture that applauds innovation and results while embracing change and independence. Our employees are intensely driven and constantly encouraged to reach higher and use creativity to achieve success – all the while enjoying high levels of collaboration and the luxury of coming to work in jeans and sneakers. We are proud to offer a unique blend of the innovation of a start-up with the history, stability, and benefits of an established corporation.
Internet Brands and its wholly owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.