Sr. Product Manager
Internet Brands is looking for an experienced Sr. Product Manager who can combine a passion for creating innovative products with a user-centered design, the business acumen to identify and drive product goals, and the technical capacity to interface with engineers. The ideal candidate is deeply skilled in A/B testing and help us grow our business through continuous optimization.
As a Product Manager, you will have the unique opportunity to drive the strategy, design, and delivery of products in our Legal vertical - the leading legal marketplace, connecting consumers and attorneys. You’ll be joining a motivated team of engineers, designers, project managers, and business management focused on expanding on our leadership position. As a key member of the team, you will be responsible for the development of innovative concepts, working with various stakeholders, to promote and guide A/B testing initiatives and development of capabilities.
Successful candidates will combine analytical skills with strong user experience design skills and instincts. They will balance a bias to action with a thoughtfulness that underpins good decisions. They will build consensus, but not at the expense of speedy decision-making and execution. They will participate in designing resilient processes and procedures, and be comfortable setting them aside in cases where a job just must get done.
- Understand user needs through research, testing, surveys, data analysis, and use of existing products.
- Understand competitors and market dynamics to uniquely position IB products.
- Interface with business, content, and support teams to identify product goals, define metrics that inform the success of products, and align product objectives with both operational strengths and user needs.
- Create and maintain product use cases, requirements, and wireframes.
- Work with engineering teams to prioritize features, build a product roadmap, and create actionable requirements.
- Collaborate with business and technology teams to drive and execute SEO strategy.
- BA/BS required HCI, Computer Science, or MBA a plus.
- 5+ years of experience launching successful consumer products for desktop and mobile.
- 3+ years of relevant experience in product experimentation.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and communication skills.
- Strong sense of user-centered design and well-implemented user experiences.
- Experience with leading competitive research, customer research, and survey methods.
About Internet Brands:
Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands® is a fully integrated online media and software services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Health, Automotive, Legal, and Home/Travel. The company's award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 250 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients. Internet Brands' powerful, proprietary operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company's continued growth. Internet Brands is a portfolio company of KKR and Temasek. For more information, please visit www.internetbrands.com.
Internet Brands and its wholly-owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.