Lead Front End Developer
Martindale and Internet Brands are looking for a Lead Front End Developer to join our New Providence, NJ office. As a Lead Front End Developer, you will contribute to high traffic sites and help to solve business needs in creative and novel ways. We're seeking motivated engineers who are natural leaders and who thrive in collaborative team settings. Your code will be running on high-traffic, high-availability production environments viewed by millions of users monthly. Best of all, we have fun and are open to new ideas and approaches!
- Lead the design and development of scalable, modular, and manageable production features defined by product team using various design patterns and a combination of self-developed code.
- Champion development and technical best practices, and exhibit thoughtful and sound judgement.
- Communicate and collaborate with cross functional team members, other teams, and departments, such as product management, project management, and business stakeholders.
- 4+ years of professional coding experience.
- Working knowledge of minification and front end preprocessors.
- Understanding of SEO and able to implement SEO best practices.
- Experience working in an Agile environment and familiarity with Agile development practices: Scrum, Kanban/Lean, test-driven development, continuous integration
- Excellent attitude and personal skills; be committed and focused.
- Strong communications skills.
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science or Engineering or related field.
Nice To Have:
- PHP and SQL experience.
- Adobe Photoshop experience.
- Familiarity with A/B Testing.
- Familiarity with website analytics.
- Experience building scalable internet eCommerce and/or social networking applications.
About Internet Brands:
Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands® is a fully integrated online media and software services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Health, Automotive, Legal, and Home/Travel. The company's award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 250 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients. Internet Brands' powerful, proprietary operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company's continued growth. Internet Brands is a portfolio company of KKR and Temasek. For more information, please visit www.internetbrands.com.
Internet Brands and its wholly owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.