The Account Manager, based out of the Internet Brands corporate office in El Segundo, CA, supports our East coast sales team. In this role, the Account Manager serves as an on-going liaison between Clients, Sales, and Operations.
- Support new client roll-out efforts in collaboration with sales and operations.
- Maintain high level of customer service and relationship management support.
- Act as day-to-day liaison with existing and new clients through on-going follow up.
- Maintaining documents such as Annual Client Calendar, Forecast, and Pipeline, E-Letter, Client List.
- Interface with the tech team in an effort to resolve customer issues and provide input on potential improvements.
- Track and monitor customer payments, following up in delinquency situations.
- Able to start early is plus.
- Minimum of three years of working experience, preferably in a business-to-business account and sales support.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented, strong administrative and organizational skills and strong people/social skills.
- Poised/professional, assertive, excellent written/oral communication skills, positive attitude, and team-oriented.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook.
About Internet Brands:
Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands® is a fully integrated online media and software services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Health, Automotive, Legal, and Home/Travel. The company's award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 250 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients. Internet Brands' powerful, proprietary operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company's continued growth. Internet Brands is a portfolio company of KKR and Temasek. For more information, please visit www.internetbrands.com.
Internet Brands and its wholly owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.