The Account Manager, based out of the Internet Brands corporate office in El Segundo, CA, supports our East coast sales team. In this role, the Account Manager serves as an on-going liaison between Clients, Sales, and Operations.
- Support new client roll-out efforts in collaboration with sales and operations.
- Maintain high level of customer service and relationship management support.
- Act as day-to-day liaison with existing and new clients through on-going follow up.
- Maintaining documents such as Annual Client Calendar, Forecast, and Pipeline, E-Letter, Client List.
- Interface with the tech team in an effort to resolve customer issues and provide input on potential improvements.
- Track and monitor customer payments, following up in delinquency situations.
- Able to start early is plus.
- Minimum of three years of working experience, preferably in a business-to-business account and sales support.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented, strong administrative and organizational skills and strong people/social skills.
- Poised/professional, assertive, excellent written/oral communication skills, positive attitude, and team-oriented.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook.
Success starts with having the right people. At Internet Brands, we value and mentor each member of our growing team. We seek out talented, goal-oriented professionals who live and breathe the Internet and thrive in a flexible but challenging work environment. Our team of innovators has enabled Internet Brands to sustain high levels of profitability and success while evolving along with the Internet for over 20 years.
At IB, we promote an entrepreneurial, friendly culture that applauds innovation and results while embracing change and independence. Our employees are intensely driven and constantly encouraged to reach higher and use creativity to achieve success – all the while enjoying high levels of collaboration and the luxury of coming to work in jeans and sneakers. We are proud to offer a unique blend of the innovation of a start-up with the history, stability, and benefits of an established corporation.
Internet Brands and its wholly-owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.