B2B Account Specialist (Dentist Marketing)
The Inside Sales Account Specialist (Dentist Marketing) is responsible for managing all assigned dental accounts and dentist relationships. The goal of this position is to retain and grow dental office participation by providing a personalized experience and by effectively promoting our products and marketing information to our participating network dentists.
A key responsibility will be to educate dental office managers on the products, services, and offerings provided by :DentalPlans and actively seek opportunities to grow the relationship by recommending solutions that will help acquire new customers.
An essential duty of this position is to place outbound calls to dental offices/dental providers, verify the information we have on file for them and educate them on the details and materials available regarding our program. You will be responsible for building a solid, ongoing and trusting relationship with assigned offices by utilizing your outside Sales skills and strategically placing outbound calls to your account.
This position will ensure that we deliver a personalized, compliant, and positive relationship experience for our dental offices. The Inside Sales Account Specialist will work cross functionality with marketing, product development, and network operations teams to ensure that account expectations are met.
Summary of Essential Functions:
Fundamentals of the job and required of all incumbents
- Make a minimum of 1,200 outbound calls a month
- Connect with 960 dentist offices monthly from assigned pool of accounts
- Meet minimum monthly individual revenue goal
- Field incoming calls from Providers as needed
- Build solid trusting relationships with assigned accounts to ensure growth and provide the tools necessary to be successful
- Coach, inform and assist accounts with providing verbal and written education on all services and programs offered
- Verbally discuss marketing materials and ensure the offices needs are being met with our program
- Provide a high quality customer service experience with each call interaction in order to achieve account retention and growth
- Engage and connect with each office on a professional level and provide them with an excellent DP.com experience
- Actively service assigned dental office accounts selling new or incremental marketing services
- Executes on strategic plan to grow assigned accounts
- Act as the primary point of contact for assigned accounts by providing assistance and resolving issues
- Investigate, troubleshoots, and resolves account problems and issues; serves as a liaison between dental offices, network operations team, and tech department to reconcile problems and to maintain a high level of customer service
- Seek to improve dentists experience and productivity by collecting, identifying, and presenting information
- Ensure that the data in CRM system (AgentSales Tool) accurately reflects account activity and sales opportunities
- Work with manager, team lead, and trainer on weekly call calibrations to ensure quality assurance on calls to accounts
- Return account phone calls, voicemails, and emails within 1 business day
- Follow processes and procedures according to department training materials
- Demonstrate :DentalPlans Core Values and follow established policies and procedures
- Other tasks and duties as assigned by management
Minimum Abilities and Skills Required
- High school diploma
- Minimum five (5) years inside sales experience
- Minimum three (3) years telephonic customer service experience
- Dental experience a plus
- Excellent communication, analytical, listening, & organizational skills
- Meet or exceed dentist revenues goals
- Meet or exceed all call requirement goals; call totals, HG disable, & talk time
- Proficient in Windows and Microsoft Products including but not limited to: Excel, Outlook and Word
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail
- Regular and on-time attendance
- Must be able to adhere to schedule changes based on department and/or business needs.
Internet Brands and its wholly owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.