Business Development Manager, Health
As the Business Development Manager for the Internet Brands Health Division, you will help lead new Health integration partnerships with patient management systems (PMS) across multiple brands to drive greater software integration market coverage. This high visibility position is critical to the success of the business and requires a person who can work cross functionally with all departments in the organization. If you are a motivated and collaborative person who enjoys defining and executing the growth strategy of businesses through partnerships, then this is the position for you!
Someone from an Electronic Health Records or Communications Company would be ideal for this position!!!!
Essential functions that you would perform
- Manage over 200+ existing and current integrations, expanding those integrations, and helping to identify new ones.
- Lead new Health integration partnerships to drive greater software integration and market coverage.
- Manage partner revenue reporting and approvals with Finance
- Manage contract approvals and updates for existing and new partnerships.
- Contract negotiate pricing and integration terms with buyers.
- Lead the definition and execution of referral partner programs with partners and sales teams.
- Drive new lead acquisition through co-marketing programs with existing and new association and PMS integration partners.
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing or related field
- 3-5 years experience in sales, marketing or related field
- Excellent organizational skills
- Proficient in Excel, Word, PowerPoint
Characteristics we are looking for
- Strong communication skills and tech/software fluency
- Develops approaches that best position products, services, or ideas
- Presents products, services, or ideas in a manner that clearly shows how they would meet needs and provide benefits
- Uses appropriate techniques to move others to action or to gain agreement
- Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task
- Ability to strategize a plan of action until the desired objective is achieved
- Works to achieve goals in spite of barriers or difficulties; actively works to overcome obstacles by changing strategies, doubling efforts, using multiple approaches
- Drive / Initiative
- Exhibits a need for achievement and a clear sense of the developmental needs to achieve those goals
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty
- Proactively manages projects and anticipates next steps
- Collaboration & Communication
- Possesses excellent written and verbal communication with clients, peers, and business leaders
- Collaborates across boundaries with key stakeholders by developing networks and building cross-functional relationships to accelerate attainment of business needs, meeting business and organizational goals
- Seek multiple perspectives and demonstrate the courage to speak up on difficult issues and risks, as well as the good news
About Internet Brands
Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands® is a fully integrated online media and software services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Health, Automotive, Legal, and Home/Travel. The company's award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 250 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients. Internet Brands' powerful, proprietary operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company's continued growth. Internet Brands is a portfolio company of KKR and Temasek. For more information, please visit www.internetbrands.com.
Internet Brands and its wholly-owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.