Global Recruiting Program Coordinator
Internet Brands and WebMD are currently looking for an Associate Program Coordinator to join our Recruiting team. As an Associate Program Coordinator, you will coordinate efficient and effective global team member hiring programs. You will also play a key role in developing new programs in accordance with the Recruiting Expansion Planning mission to overfulfill on team capacity resourcing goals.
- Day to day coordination of capacity fulfillment with Group Leader(s), recruiting teams, vendors, partners, and others
- Ensure job specifications are outlined and communicated appropriately to vendors and partners
- Monitor hiring progress and ensure a steady flow of candidates
- Make recommendations and implement changes to job specification and hiring process
- Interpret needs from Team Leaders into actionable sourcing next steps, including identifying options for filling needs
- Source for freelancers using Upwork and other tools. Work with Team Leaders on freelance selection
- Work with the Program Management Leader to add new freelance resources & teams to overall sourcing pool
- Interface with Finance on budget capitalization
- Track progress against Recruiting Expansion goals and proactively identify gaps and needed adjustments
- Maintain global team rosters for Group Leaders and HRBPs
- Ability to balance multiple projects at the same time with agility and flexibility
- Professional demeanor; ability to work with all levels of management
- Critical thinker with high attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-starter; ability to work both independently and with others
About Internet Brands:
Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands® is a fully integrated online media and software services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Health, Automotive, Legal, and Home/Travel. The company's award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 250 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients. Internet Brands' powerful, proprietary operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company's continued growth. Internet Brands is a portfolio company of KKR and Temasek. For more information, please visit www.internetbrands.com.
Internet Brands and its wholly-owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.