Inside Sales Consultant (Entry-Level)
iMatrix is a leader in providing affordable and cutting-edge online marketing solutions for businesses. Our suite of online marketing solutions includes professionally designed and managed websites, advanced SEO, pay-per-click (PPC) advertising, custom video marketing, and social media management.
We’re looking for a quick study that wants a shot at launching (or enhancing) a career in digital sales. You’ll get comprehensive training and and mentorship from top Internet Consultants and be provided a fulfilling growth path. We just moved into a new, bigger office to fit our amazing growth and big personality. We have a team-oriented, fun, and casual culture and we're looking for someone who matches the vibrant atmosphere.
This role is all about collaborating with customers to provide solutions to business challenges and demonstrating the value of our digital products. Our comprehensive training and growth path mean that if you are willing to put in the work, you will be rewarded!
Key aspects of the job include:
- Manage the entire sales cycle from first call to securing a deal.
- Unearth new sales opportunities through networking, cold calling, trade shows, as well as inbound referrals and turn them into long term partnerships.
- Present products to prospective clients.
- Provide professional after-sales support to enhance the customers’ dedication.
- Remain in frequent contact with the clients in your responsibility to understand their needs.
- Negotiate agreements and keep records of sales and data.
Good to have:
- Knowledge of market research, sales and negotiating principles.
- High Energy.
- Excellent communication/presentation skills and ability to build relationships.
- Organizational and time-management skills.
- BS or BA preferred, but willing to consider strong backgrounds in lieu of degree!
- Prior success in a carrying a Monthly/Quarterly Quota or Sales Goal.
CHECK US OUT ON INSTAGRAM: @IMATRIXLIFE
About Internet Brands:
Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands® is a fully integrated online media and software services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Health, Automotive, Legal, and Home/Travel. The company's award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 250 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients. Internet Brands' powerful, proprietary operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company's continued growth. Internet Brands is a portfolio company of KKR and Temasek. For more information, please visit www.internetbrands.com.
Internet Brands and its wholly owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.