Data Entry Clerk
Intake Conversion Experts (ICE) - a division of Martindale-Avvo - is looking for a Data Entry Clerk to join our dynamic Westbury, NY, team! We are a rapidly growing company and we are looking for an upbeat, positive can-do candidate to support administrative functions. The Data Entry Clerk must have excellent multitasking abilities and have a detailed oriented nature to meet the demands of our fast-paced environment. This person must be efficient in completing assigned tasks in a timely manner. Candidates must have been in a data entry role within the last 3 years to be considered for this position.
- Data entry with a heavy volume of data
- Scanning and copying documents.
- Managing databases and records.
- Completing additional tasks as assigned by management.
- Minimum of two years of experience in a data entry role.
- Competent use of computer systems and software.
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking and prioritizing skills.
- Ability to work quickly and accurately while following through on assignments.
- Consistently meet deadlines in a fast paced environment.
- Some weekend work may be required.
- Experience with any legal CRM's (e.g., Law Ruler, Filevine, Microsoft Dynamics, SmartAdvocate)
- Legal Knowledge/Experience
About Internet Brands:
Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands® is a fully integrated online media and software services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Health, Automotive, Legal, and Home/Travel. The company's award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 250 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients. Internet Brands' powerful, proprietary operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company's continued growth. Internet Brands is a portfolio company of KKR and Temasek. For more information, please visit www.internetbrands.com.
Internet Brands and its wholly owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.