Compliance Analyst Intern
Internet Brands and WebMD are currently searching for a Compliance Analyst Intern to join our team. The Compliance Analyst Intern will be primarily responsible for migrating, creating, editing, and ensuring the integrity of the compliance training content as part of the training platform migration project. The role also includes conducting a content analysis, review, and consolidation of all policies and procedures across the organization.
This is a part-time, paid position at $20/hr.
- Ensure that the integrity of the training content is maintained.
- Add, remove, or revise training content as requested.
- Create or modify engaging and interactive content and/or activities and quizzes.
- Export and archive existing training records in a secure location for the purpose of meeting retention guidelines.
- Generate and track reports, follow-up with users, and communicate incomplete and outstanding compliance training statistics and records.
- Analyze policy content and identify gaps.
- Transfer, consolidate, and maintain policy documents.
- Audit policies and review supporting evidence to ensure that policies align with business practices.
- Manage policies and procedures and follow up with document owners using the document management platform.
- Assist the compliance manager with creating and organizing documentation standards.
- Working towards or recently completed BS in a computer security or compliance related field
- Critical thinking
- Research and analysis
- Effective communication
- High attention to detail
- Time management
- Los Angeles, CA or Portland, OR
- Some remote work
About Internet Brands:
Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands® is a fully integrated online media and software services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Health, Automotive, Legal, and Home/Travel. The company's award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 250 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients. Internet Brands' powerful, proprietary operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company's continued growth. Internet Brands is a portfolio company of KKR and Temasek. For more information, please visit www.internetbrands.com.
Internet Brands and its wholly-owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.