Ngage ICS, an affiliate of Internet Brands, Inc., helps a variety of organizations and high-end service providers build their sales pipeline and increase their revenue by converting website traffic into pre-qualified leads. Ngage utilizes a unique live chat operating tool, service, and approach to convert web visitors and consumers into contacts for our clients.
Ngage is currently looking for a .NET developer to join our existing development team and help design and develop our web-based ASP.NET chat application and associate Windows Forms applications.
- Design, build and maintain .NET web-based applications with the Microsoft MVC, Microsoft OWIN/Katana, .NET frameworks (versions 4.0 and above), Microsoft SQL Server 2008/2012 and a talent for web GUI design.
- Perform requirements gathering and analysis, systems design, development, documentation, testing and integration in an agile environment.
- Identify problems uncovered by testing or customer feedback and correct problems.
- BS or MS in Computer Science or related field.
- 3+ Years of ASP.NET / C# experience with an emphasis on systems development including system design.
- Strong demonstrated experience with web development using the MVC and OWIN/Katana frameworks with C# as the language of choice.
- Experience with web GUI design.
- Strong demonstrated experience working with Microsoft SQL Server 2008/2012 and developing database-driven .NET applications.
- Familiar with the programming concepts of asynchronous callbacks, events, socket programming, multithreading, parallel processing, file parsing, and encryption.
- Familiar with the networking concepts such as firewalls, TCP, HTTP.
- Experience developing in Visual Studio.
- Git version control system experience desired.
- Jira issue and project tracking experience desired.
- Verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Basic ability to work independently and manage one’s time.
Success starts with having the right people. At Internet Brands, we value and mentor each member of our growing team. We seek out talented, goal-oriented professionals who live and breathe the Internet and thrive in a flexible but challenging work environment. Our team of innovators has enabled Internet Brands to sustain high levels of profitability and success while evolving along with the Internet for over 20 years.
At IB, we promote an entrepreneurial, friendly culture that applauds innovation and results while embracing change and independence. Our employees are intensely driven and constantly encouraged to reach higher and use creativity to achieve success – all the while enjoying high levels of collaboration and the luxury of coming to work in jeans and sneakers. We are proud to offer a unique blend of the innovation of a start-up with the history, stability, and benefits of an established corporation.
Internet Brands and its wholly owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.