DIY Case Fulfillment Coordinator
Nolo is one of the nation’s preeminent providers of do-it-yourself (DIY) legal solutions for consumers and small businesses. We produce articles, books, apps, and software, including the renowned Quicken WillMaker. A subsidiary of Internet Brands, our sites include Nolo.com, Lawyers.com, and topic-specific domains like DivorceNet.com and 3StepDivorce.com.
Our DIY Divorce product offers consumers without attorneys an opportunity to file for their own divorce by completing an easy-to-understand questionnaire, then accessing filing instructions and the required court documents populated with their information. We also offer a filing service where we help file their completed court documents with the court on their behalf.
The Case Fulfillment Coordinator will be joining the Customer Service & Fulfillment team, which is responsible for supporting customers through the divorce filing process. In this role, you will help implement and iterate on the operational process to fulfill and manage our DIY divorce orders. We’re looking for a problem solver, an excellent communicator, and a diligent process manager. You are agile, detail-oriented, organized, and able to communicate effectively with different stakeholders. You feel comfortable navigating unfamiliar topics and collaborating to bring forward new solutions efficiently.
The Case Fulfillment Coordinator will engage daily with the customer service representatives and filers that are processing orders and packaging court documents to filing. This role also works closely with the DIY Divorce Operations teams, which designs and builds the product materials and processes.
- Support implementation of operational workflows and product materials for new state launches, including training and support for the Customer Service & Fulfillment teams
- Identify and communicate trends in case management to Operations, Product, Business, etc.
- Oversee service ticket escalations to the Operations team
- Identify and propose product improvements to scale operational systems
- Author and maintain documentation on team processes, best practices, and learnings
Skills & Abilities
- Excellent written & verbal communicator: can present complex ideas clearly & concisely
- Team player: eager to help with any assigned tasks and support team goals
- Agile: able to pivot quickly and incorporate feedback into strategy and implementation
- Organized: can manage different tasks and workflows at the same time
- Analytical: able to analyze projects deeply and identify inconsistencies or gaps
- Detail-oriented & diligent: can complete tasks thoroughly and with care for detail
- BA/BS degree
- 1+ year of professional experience (ex: operations, consulting, customer service, product development, managerial, etc.)
- Proficiency in Google Suite (Documents, Slides, Sheets, etc.) or Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, etc.)
- Enthusiasm for fast-paced and highly collaborative team environments
- Strong project management skills: experience managing timelines, stakeholders, and complex deliverables
- Bonus: experience or interest in legal environments/work
About Internet Brands:
Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands® is a fully integrated online media and software services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Health, Automotive, Legal, and Home/Travel. The company's award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 250 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients. Internet Brands' powerful, proprietary operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company's continued growth. Internet Brands is a portfolio company of KKR and Temasek. For more information, please visit www.internetbrands.com.
Internet Brands and its wholly-owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.