Field Process Advisor - FCA - New York Area
Internet Brands, Inc. is currently looking for an energetic, outgoing individual to join our Field Operations team to support our newest joint venture with Fiat Chrysler Automobiles.
We are looking for proven professionals, highly motivated advisors and strong relationship builders.
- Develop and cultivate new dealer relationships in their assigned region(s).
- Initiate and manage dealer relationships.
- Work consultatively with dealers to determine needs and provide process training services to their dealerships.
- Work consultatively with dealers to improve various sales processes in an effort to drive sales.
- Execute OEMs Digital Playbook and measure results on a dealer by dealer basis.
- Identify instore processes need improvement in the sales cycle and bring best practices to bare for the dealer.
- Work with our experienced and award-winning field staff across industries to bring best practices to dealers.
- Provide outstanding dealer customer service and regular account maintenance.
- Work with OEM business center on high priority items to support the sale of vehicles in their market.
- Advise FCA dealers on products, process, and all things digital that touch each dealership profit center.
- Deep understanding and demonstrated experience of in dealership sales support and consulting.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze in store processes and consult on improvements.
- Proven successful of using digital marketing solutions to drive sales results.
- Experience working with dealer CRM tools, business development centers and sales staff.
- Minimal Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business, Communications.
- 5 years’ experience using Digital Marketing Solutions.
- Ability to analyze Google Analytics accounts.
- Ability to analyze digital trends and understand how they apply to the automotive dealers sales goals.
- Ability to create full Google AdWords accounts with proven CPC, CPL and Impression share data.
Success starts with having the right people. At Internet Brands, we value and mentor each member of our growing team. We seek out talented, goal-oriented professionals who live and breathe the Internet and thrive in a flexible but challenging work environment. Our team of innovators has enabled Internet Brands to sustain high levels of profitability and success while evolving along with the Internet for over 20 years.
At IB, we promote an entrepreneurial, friendly culture that applauds innovation and results while embracing change and independence. Our employees are intensely driven and constantly encouraged to reach higher and use creativity to achieve success – all the while enjoying high levels of collaboration and the luxury of coming to work in jeans and sneakers. We are proud to offer a unique blend of the innovation of a start-up with the history, stability, and benefits of an established corporation.
Internet Brands and its wholly owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.
Keywords: Field Operations, Field Manager, FCA, Dealer Relations, Jobs, Online