Director of Sales
Based out of Downers Grove, IL, a rapidly growing internet marketing and website company, Officite, is currently seeking a Director of Sales to build and lead its sales team and drive sales of our online marketing solutions that are geared towards medical and dental practices across the US. We are seeking an aggressive, experienced, and high-energy person who is able to hire, train and manage a strong sales team. If you have the correct blend of experience, passion, and a "make it happen" mentality then contact us today!
With a rapidly growing sales team, we are looking for a seasoned, charismatic leader who will guide our inside sales team to success. The Director of Sales will lead an inside sales team that uses consultative sales skills to understand prospect’s needs and deliver measurable results. They will work with their peers on the exec team to set strategic objectives and run the day-to-day operations for the inside sales team. The right candidate is an excellent communicator with a proven ability to train and motivate a large team, and take an analytical approach to sales management. They must also have demonstrated a proven ability to lead an inside sales team.
- Responsible for managing and developing their teams of Inside Sales Representatives to hit individual and team sales targets each month.
- Assess the needs of our customers and gather user feedback to improve upon existing solutions and design and iterate sales process and operations.
- Build team structure, recognize leadership potential, and support career development through enhancing capabilities within the team.
- Develop a compensation plan to achieve the desired results.
- Execute projects involving quantitative analysis, industry research and strategic development.
- Ensure team readiness to deliver complex service solutions and create a culture of sales innovation and client success on the team.
- Build out underperforming sales territories and markets.
- Improve ROI related to tradeshows and outside events.
- Ability to work with all levels of management.
- Ability to build positive relationships and influence.
- A strong interest in consultative solution selling with a drive to innovate and track-record of managing and inspiring high-performing sales teams for 5+ years.
- Independent, self-starter who thrives on immersion in a rapidly changing environment and excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Proactive, can-do attitude, follow-through, resourcefulness, attention to detail and strong verbal and written communication skills and people management experience.
- Motivational leader.
- Metrics-driven decision-maker.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills; ability to be personable yet persistent.
- Minimum 5 years of online sales and sales management experience.
- Experience managing a team in a fast-paced, high-volume outbound phone selling environment.
- Strong preference to candidates with experience selling small to medium businesses.
- Demonstrated, proven success in lead generation, prospecting, contract negotiation and closing customers.
- Proficiency with MS Office and other sales tools.
- Experience with Salesforce CRM system required.
About Internet Brands:
Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands® is a fully integrated online media and software services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Health, Automotive, Legal, and Home/Travel. The company's award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 250 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients. Internet Brands' powerful, proprietary operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company's continued growth. Internet Brands is a portfolio company of KKR and Temasek. For more information, please visit www.internetbrands.com.
Internet Brands and its wholly-owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.