Customer Support Representative
Model Mayhem is currently seeking an outstanding Customer Support Representative. The position will work from the El Segundo office in an energy-filled startup environment, with a motivated team that is getting results and having fun. This role will provide direct support to our customers, and be a key asset in the future growth of the company. The position reports to the Sr. Business Operations Manager.
Candidates must be able to demonstrate empathy, be passionate about helping customers, and resolve technical issues for customers.
- Answer customer/technical/billing support emails.
- Contact businesses or private individuals by email.
- Submit trouble tickets.
- Effectively communicate resolution to customers (oral & written).
- Assist with heavy data entry.
- Review images for rule compliance (including male & female nudity).
- Provide assistance to the direct supervisor.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong technical background, including troubleshooting skills.
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices.
- Excellent communication skills (both oral and written)
- Possess the ability to multi-task and prioritize tasks according to urgency and importance while remaining calm and focused.
- Experience in operating in a ticket based support system.
- Some administration experience with Microsoft Windows.
- Demonstrated experience in working directly with customers in a non-scripted technical environment.
- Windows OS environment skills
Success starts with having the right people. At Internet Brands, we value and mentor each member of our growing team. We seek out talented, goal-oriented professionals who live and breathe the Internet and thrive in a flexible but challenging work environment. Our team of innovators has enabled Internet Brands to sustain high levels of profitability and success while evolving along with the Internet for over 20 years.
At IB, we promote an entrepreneurial, friendly culture that applauds innovation and results while embracing change and independence. Our employees are intensely driven and constantly encouraged to reach higher and use creativity to achieve success – all the while enjoying high levels of collaboration and the luxury of coming to work in jeans and sneakers. We are proud to offer a unique blend of the innovation of a start-up with the history, stability, and benefits of an established corporation.
Internet Brands and its wholly owned affiliates is an equal opportunity employer.