Director, Online Business Operations
Internet Brands is looking for a strategic, innovative leader to drive the strategic direction and business operations associated with a portfolio of our web properties.
We are looking for a General Manager who has passion, energy, intellect and drive. This leader will bring fresh ideas, a strategic mind and a track record of growing businesses.
- Provide leadership across the business unit.
- Manage a team responsible for day-to-day operations (sales, customer service, account management, content creation, product development, marketing, business development).
- Own and manage full P&L responsibility
- Build expert-level understanding of the vertical, and develop strategies to maintain and grow our leadership position.
- Develop and manage operational budgets, and perform periodic cost and productivity analysis. Establish metrics for business to drive decisions.
- Understand and develop strategies and activities to grow audience/users in a profitable manner.
- Monitor, measure, and report on operational issues, opportunities and development plans against company objectives.
- Minimum 10 years demonstrated experience growing revenue ($50M +) and profit for online/software/SaaS business.
- Large experience owning and managing a full P&L
- Ability to interact with and to develop relationships with a diverse group of personnel ranging from senior executives to middle managers to technical individual contributors.
- Strong business sense – an excellent understanding of costs and benefits and an ability to use that understanding to prioritize activities.
- Analytical – demonstrated experience tracking core business metrics and driving decisions based on that data.
- Organized – able to keep multiple balls in the air and to deconstruct complex activities into their component parts, tracks those parts, and manage activities to completion.
- Excellent communication skills – able to take complex information and succinctly and effectively communicate both in verbal and written formats.
- Team Player – able to work cross-functionally, build partnerships, and share knowledge.
- Bachelors degree; MBA a plus.
About Internet Brands:
Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands® is a fully integrated online media and software services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Health, Automotive, Legal, and Home/Travel. The company's award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 250 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients. Internet Brands' powerful, proprietary operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company's continued growth. Internet Brands is a portfolio company of KKR and Temasek. For more information, please visit www.internetbrands.com.
Internet Brands and its wholly owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.