Senior Operations Analyst, Customer Success
The Sr. Operations Analyst, Customer Success will have strong operational and analytical experience. You should enjoy enhancing business systems/processes, and developing insights to help drive a positive customer experience, revenue growth and operational scalability. The analyst is also responsible for providing Salesforce.com CRM support, Gainsight and data analysis for the Customer Success organization.This role will be highly cross-functional, working closely with the business teams, including Sales, Marketing, Customer Support and Technology..
Main job duties include Salesforce activities and data management, Gainsight administration, process improvement in partnership with the Customer Success department, dashboards, financial models, reporting and analytics.
- Design, develop, and configure solutions using the full Salesforce /Gainsight toolset including custom objects and fields, validation rules, workflows, approval processes, etc.
- Manage integration requirements between Gainsight, Salesforce.com and other installed applications.
- Develop and deliver accurate analyses, reports, dashboards, and ad-hoc requests for the Operations organization to help drive revenue and optimize efficiency and effectiveness.
- Help maintain, and improve the quality of data through the use and management of various data quality and reporting tools including Salesforce.com, including data loading and management.
- Work closely with all departments to review operational processes and identify inefficiencies and opportunities for improvement in driving revenue and scalability.
- Analyze current and past trends in key performance indicators for the operations team to identify operational weaknesses and identify strategies and processes to keep our business growing as efficiently as possible.
- Complete ad hoc reporting/analysis requests.
- Guide and train Customer Success management teams to adopt organization wide standards and best practices.
- Provide support and direction to business partners to assist in developing functional knowledge in areas of expertise.
- Providing strategic insights, hypotheses, and conclusions based upon this analysis.
- Developing financial models and decision-making tools.
- Consolidate inputs on business activities; maintain projections and track actual financial performance against plan.
- Design reporting tools and dashboards to enhance visibility into the health of the business; evaluate financial and operational metrics and provide meaningful analysis to company leadership.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with diverse teams (e.g. technology, merchandising, procurement, operations, apparel design/production) to understand how different levers impact the business.
- 3+ years of experience in the areas of finance, business management and/or operations.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a business or related field.
- 1-2 years experience with Salesforce (Salesforce Administrator experience preferred).
- Strong Excel skills with experience manipulating large sets of data.
- Ability to multitask and work independently in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent modeling skills (e.g. Microsoft Office applications). SQL skills a plus.
- Ability to work independently, detail-oriented, and execution focused.
- Highly collaborative, team oriented, and comfortable leading cross-functional projects.
- Aptitude for framing business questions with data and translating business needs into analyses, recommendations, processes, and reports.
- Strategic thinker. Strong analytical skills and business acumen, with the ability to present clear and concise information to senior management and cross-functional teams.
- Data wizard. Querying and scoping (SQL, SFDC), analysis (Excel), summarizing (pivot tables, charts, slides, written explanation), reporting (dashboards, repositories).
- Ability and desire to analyze, set priorities, and solve complex problems. Experience driving projects from start to finish and leading cross-functional teams; results-driven and self-motivated with the ability to multitask.
- Effective, clear, and concise communication skills, verbal and written.
- Exceptional interpersonal and influence skills. Ability to negotiate priorities across organizations, all levels, while dealing with ambiguity.
- Detail-oriented with a knack for organization and process improvement.
- Positive can do attitude and growth mindset; comfortable and flexible working in a fast-paced environment.
- Admin experience with SFDC, Gainsight, Totango or other operational software tools.
Success starts with having the right people. At Internet Brands, we value and mentor each member of our growing team. We seek out talented, goal-oriented professionals who live and breathe the Internet and thrive in a flexible but challenging work environment. Our team of innovators has enabled Internet Brands to sustain high levels of profitability and success while evolving along with the Internet for over 20 years.
At IB, we promote an entrepreneurial, friendly culture that applauds innovation and results while embracing change and independence. Our employees are intensely driven and constantly encouraged to reach higher and use creativity to achieve success – all the while enjoying high levels of collaboration and the luxury of coming to work in jeans and sneakers. We are proud to offer a unique blend of the innovation of a start-up with the history, stability, and benefits of an established corporation.
Internet Brands and its wholly owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.
Keywords: Customer Success, Operations Analyst, Operations, Salesforce, Jobs, Online, Web