Partnerships Manager, Performance Marketing
Internet Brands (IB) is looking for a Partnerships Manager, Performance Marketing to assist with key initiatives supporting, and growing, Martindale-Avvo’s attorney lead business and pay per call programs.
This position is part of IB’s Marketing and Business Development team and will primarily focus on managing an existing (and growing) portfolio of performance-based marketing partnerships and accounts. This includes partner on-boarding, optimization, quality management, analysis, and accounting.
This is an exciting opportunity to play a pivotal role in managing and growing partnerships for some of our most high-profile and high growth initiatives. The right candidate will thrive in a dynamic environment, skillfully manage multiple accounts against KPIs, and possess strong attention to detail.
- On-board, grow and optimize performance marketing and affiliate partners
- Manage existing partners, implementations, campaigns, and the associated ROI
- Proactively optimize existing partnerships, analyze performance, and troubleshoot problems
- Manage the daily operations of lead-buying, including lead quality
- Provide performance reporting and analysis to partners, maintain regular partner meetings
- Ensure that external billing files are compiled correctly at the end of each month
- Foster and develop new affiliate and customer acquisition partnerships through business development outreach, as needed
- Special projects as assigned
- 2-4 years in a comparable partner or account management position
-Background in performance marketing, partnerships, business development, account management, customer acquisition, paid media, and affiliate marketing desirable.
- Experience with API based platforms, integrations, ping-post platforms, voice or pay per call platforms desirable
- Excellent analytical, negotiation, communication, and problem-solving skills
- Strong attention to detail and good follow-through
- Ability to be a self-starter and comfortable working with cross-functional teams
- Basic understanding of web-based technology
- Knowledge affiliate marketing, online marketing, lead generation, pay per call, paid media, online customer acquisition, ping post platforms valuable
- Strong use of Excel
- Flexible, results-oriented team player
- Experience in the Legal marketing space a plus but not required
About Internet Brands:
Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands® is a fully integrated online media and software services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Health, Automotive, Legal, and Home/Travel. The company's award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 250 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients. Internet Brands' powerful, proprietary operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company's continued growth. Internet Brands is a portfolio company of KKR and Temasek. For more information, please visit www.internetbrands.com.
Internet Brands and its wholly-owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.