Integration Specialist - Legal Department
We are looking for an acquisition integration specialist to join our legal department in El Segundo. The primary focus will be to support our pre- and post-acquisition integration tasks. Tasks will include managing the pre- and post-acquisition integration process for Internet Brands acquisitions, including coordinating review with other departments such as product, regulatory, insurance, operations, and technology.
- Supports legal team with all aspects of the due diligence and integration process, including expediting, prioritizing, summarizing, and reviewing materials provided in due diligence.
- Work with insurance carriers to add new acquisitions to corporate policies.
- Assist with the review, updating, and drafting of corporate policies and procedures.
- Support creation of internal playbooks and checklists
- Review, update and/or draft legal templates.
- Conduct and organize contract review and update meetings with appropriate stakeholders at Internet Brands.
- Research applicable laws, regulations, codes and publications.
- Update legal reference books and attend legal webinars.
- Coordinate various audits and special projects.
- Typically requires a minimum of 1-3 years of related experience with a Bachelor’s degree. Digital, Software Licensing or Healthcare experience preferred. Compliance experience also a plus. Paralegal or equivalent work experience a plus.
Success starts with having the right people. At Internet Brands, we value and mentor each member of our growing team. We seek out talented, goal-oriented professionals who live and breathe the Internet and thrive in a flexible but challenging work environment. Our team of innovators has enabled Internet Brands to sustain high levels of profitability and success while evolving along with the Internet for over 20 years.
At IB, we promote an entrepreneurial, friendly culture that applauds innovation and results while embracing change and independence. Our employees are intensely driven and constantly encouraged to reach higher and use creativity to achieve success – all the while enjoying high levels of collaboration and the luxury of coming to work in jeans and sneakers. We are proud to offer a unique blend of the innovation of a start-up with the history, stability, and benefits of an established corporation.
Internet Brands and its wholly owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.