Los Angeles based, Internet Brands, is looking for a Part-Time Receptionist to complete reception duties and various day-to-day administrative tasks at our front desk in the afternoons. This is a great entry-level position for someone interested in growing with an expanding Internet company!
- Serve as the face of the company to all visitors, employees, candidates, etc.
- Greet candidates and administer application and other paperwork.
- Answer phones.
- Sort incoming mail.
- Log incoming packages & notify recipients of arrival.
- Distribute & log parking validation.
- Data entry of incoming paper & email resumes.
- Back-up phones for Executive Assistant.
- Administrative duties as assigned.
We are looking to fill the following shifts, 5 days a week, Monday through Friday: 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM or 11:00 AM to 6:00 PM
The right candidate will be smart, energetic, confident, and possess the following qualities:
- Excellent people skills.
- Good presence.
- Understanding of computers, Internet, e-mail, etc.
About Internet Brands:
Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands® is a fully integrated online media and software services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Health, Automotive, Legal, and Home/Travel. The company's award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 250 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients. Internet Brands' powerful, proprietary operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company's continued growth. Internet Brands is a portfolio company of KKR and Temasek. For more information, please visit www.internetbrands.com.
Internet Brands and its wholly-owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.