GET STARTED IN HEALTHCARE MARKETING SALES!
iMatrix is the leader in Healthcare marketing solutions for over 10,000 small and medium sized, health and wellness businesses across the United States.
Our online marketing services include professionally designed websites, social media, reputation management, video marketing, pay-per-click (PPC) ads, and advanced SEO solutions for chiropractors, veterinarians, optometrists, ophthalmologists and other health and wellness professionals.
iMatrix is part of the Internet Brands family of companies, one of the world's largest fully integrated online media and client services organizations.
About The Position:
Account Executives (AE’s) are responsible for prospecting and acquiring new healthcare practices as clients by performing marketing consultations via the phone/video. Account Executives work closely with prospective clients to identify marketing goals and then match them with the best service level that will meet each client’s needs.
- Schedules and performs live marketing consultations with clients, using a web marketing demo presentation.
- Qualifies inbound leads driven and performs live consultations to qualified decision makers.
- Prospects clients over the phone or in person to achieve their monthly new opportunity objectives.
- Demonstrate a high level of knowledge of digital marketing.
- Identify the prospects' needs and recommend the appropriate marketing solutions to achieve the client needs.
- Monitors for competitors, including pricing and services
- Address client concerns and ensure the resolution of issues in a timely manner.
- Provides updates, suggestions and/or optimizations to improve client performance and increase incremental revenues for the company.
- Required to meet weekly, monthly and annual productivity and sales metrics.
- 1 Year+ in closing a SaaS solution to Small Businesses via phone/video.
- 1 Year+ of sales experience in Digital Marketing or Ad sales.
- Communication Skills: Excellent, professional written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to multitask and stay highly organized.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Energy, hustle, and appetite for growth and responsibility.
- Detail oriented and self-motivated.
- BS or BA preferred or equivalent work experience.
- Base Salary + Uncapped Commission Structure
- Health, Dental, and Vision Benefits
- Group life and AD&D
- LTD and STD
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401K Plan
- 3 weeks paid time-off and Paid Holidays
- Company sponsored events and outings
- Amazing company culture and environment.
- This position is a Remote Role. Must have Hi Speed Internet to work from home.
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Degree in Business or Communications is a plus
- $47,500 base, average with commission is a total of approx $85,000 annually.
- Top performing reps consistently make $120,000 annually in total compensation.
- Commissions are paid monthly.
About Internet Brands:
Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands® is a fully integrated online media and software services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Health, Automotive, Legal, and Home/Travel. The company's award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 250 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients. Internet Brands' powerful, proprietary operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company's continued growth. Internet Brands is a portfolio company of KKR and Temasek. For more information, please visit www.internetbrands.com.
Internet Brands and its wholly owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer
Notice to California residents: you can find information about our privacy practices, on: https://www.internetbrands.com/work-with-us/cpra