Market Research & Strategy Manager
Los Angeles based Internet Brands is currently seeking a Market Research & Strategy Manager to join our team. You will be working directly with executive management on the strategic direction of the organization and have the opportunity to contribute to our various divisions, including WebMD - the most trusted source for health information in the US.
- Lead teams to deliver a range of strategy projects, including market expansion strategy, new product/service strategy, and marketing strategy
- Work closely with management to conduct ad hoc market and competitive analysis in support of internal strategy projects and M&A activity
- Conduct quantitative and qualitative research to support strategy projects
- Research and synthesize industry perspectives across multiple dimensions (product evaluations, competitive dynamics, business models, disruptive technologies, etc.)
- Analyze industry data sets to quantify the market size and highlight growth opportunities to senior leadership
- Effectively communicate key business trends
- Serve as a thought partner to members of executive management in the evaluation of strategic opportunities
- 6+ years of experience in management consulting, business analytics, or product management
- Familiarity with online research techniques and experience meeting tight deadlines
- Self-starter with a solid understanding of financial terms and business concepts
- Ability to think critically and creatively
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel and Word
- Effective multi-tasking capability and ability to thrive in a fast-paced deadline-driven environment
- Bachelor’s degree in economics, finance, or related field; MBA strongly preferred.
About Internet Brands:
Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands® is a fully integrated online media and software services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Health, Automotive, Legal, and Home/Travel. The company's award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 250 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients. Internet Brands' powerful, proprietary operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company's continued growth. Internet Brands is a portfolio company of KKR and Temasek. For more information, please visit www.internetbrands.com.
Internet Brands and its wholly-owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.