Front End Developer
We are looking for a junior web developer/designer with strong technical and creative design skills; outstanding customer service; and the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously. This is an entry-level position.
- Create and review websites using CMS.
- Manage time-sensitive website updates in a fast-paced environment (includes basic content changes/edits, creating and editing flash animations, making template color changes, create and edit buttons, images, and navigation).
- Perform quality assurance for client websites and new product releases which involves high attention to detail and documentation skills.
- Follow established policies and procedures to assist clients most effectively.
- Provide clear and concise communications, verbally and written, to clients.
- Effectively diagnose and troubleshoot cases by searching for solutions and providing education as well as issue resolution.
- Set realistic timelines and expectations with clients.
- Identify possible issues with the platform and work with product development to resolve.
- Maintain detailed records on client work including communication transactions, problems, actions are taken, and issue resolution.
- Handle scheduled client calls and be able to provide best practices in web standards.
- Be a mentor for team members and assist with the development of technical and customer service skills, including training new team members.
- Other duties as assigned by the manager.
- Experience using graphics/interactive design tools such as Photoshop and other text editing programs (Dreamweaver, Sublime, etc.)
- Must be professional, highly motivated and able to thrive in a multi-task environment.
- Demonstrate a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
About Internet Brands:
Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands® is a fully integrated online media and software services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Health, Automotive, Legal, and Home/Travel. The company's award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 250 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients. Internet Brands' powerful, proprietary operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company's continued growth. Internet Brands is a portfolio company of KKR and Temasek. For more information, please visit www.internetbrands.com.
Internet Brands and its wholly-owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.