Client Outreach & Retention Coordinator
The Client Outreach & Retention Coordinator will develop and maintain excellent relations with new and existing clients. Use exceptional client support and negotiation skills to demonstrate the value of Baystone Media’s products and retain current clients. The Client Outreach & Retention Coordinator will investigate problems, track reasons for cancellation requests, and take ownership of client concerns to assist clients in making the decision to stay. The Client Outreach & Retention Coordinator must possess a passion for customer service and the products we sell in order to ensure long term client satisfaction.
• Handle inbound calls from clients requesting to cancel products/account and make the best effort to retain the client
• Handle inbound escalation calls from existing clients
• Identify reasons for cancellation and overcome objections in an effort to retain clients
• Carry out retention strategies to increase client success/satisfaction and reduce overall churn
• Utilize save offers appropriately and judiciously
• Process all product and account cancellations, including shutting down websites, billing, and account applications
• Set-up products and billing for new clients and add-on services for existing clients
• Contact clients who are past due on their payments to update the payment method and collect past due amounts.
• Contact clients who submit poor tNPS and NPS surveys and identify areas of improvement and work with the client to resolve issues/concerns
• Prepare monthly reports for tNPS surveys, analyze patterns and trends and report findings along with ideas for improvement to the management team
• Demonstrate the value of our products by properly aligning the features, benefits, and price with the needs of our clients
• Assist in identifying trends by collecting valuable feedback on issues and possible enhancements to the product
• Adhere to productivity metrics to ensure all calls are handled in a timely and efficient manner
• Assist the other Client Outreach & Retention Coordinator within the Chicago Health Brands when they are out of the office or need further support
• Other responsibilities as deemed necessary by management
• 2 + years of Client Retention, Client Onboarding, or Client Service experience
• Excellent customer service skills, including positive attitude, empathy, confidence, flexibility
• Excellent interpersonal and collaborative skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent organizational and time management skills
• Ability to work independently and in a team in a fast-paced and changing work environment with quick turnaround
• Attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines with a variety of responsibilities
• Ability to creatively approach complex issues
• Ability to exercise professional judgment in analyzing and resolving client issues
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Associate’s degree or equivalent related work experience
About Internet Brands:
Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands® is a fully integrated online media and software services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Health, Automotive, Legal, and Home/Travel. The company's award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 250 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients. Internet Brands' powerful, proprietary operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company's continued growth. Internet Brands is a portfolio company of KKR and Temasek. For more information, please visit www.internetbrands.com.
Internet Brands and its wholly-owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.